Saturday, July 19, 2008

Celebrating the 4th in NYC!!




Brian and I celebrated the 4th of July in New York City. Jad, Brian's co-pilot and his fiance Ashley spent the weekend with us. Brian and Jad were in New York for work, so Ashley and I flew to the city on a commercial flight to join them. We spent pretty much all of our time sight seeing. We went to the Metropolitan museum of art, walked down 5th Ave, went to Time's Square, saw a Broadway show, watched fireworks from lower Manhattan, checked out Chinatown, took a few taxi rides and rode on the subway! I know that doesn't sound nearly exhausting as it was doing all of that, but it was. It literally felt like we walked 15 miles or more the first day! We had a great time. I did miss home, I couldn't wait to see my sweet boy, William and grass!! I could never live in NYC, too much concrete!

No comments: